Vaccine Adverse Events
Vaccine viral fragments are grown in culture mediums that often include animal and human aborted fetal tissues. Monkey, chicken, bovine, mouse, bat, and other non-human DNA cells are used to incubate the viruses that are used to make the vaccines they want to inject into you! On religious grounds alone, you can reject the vaccine due to the WI-38 and MRC-5 fetal line tissues contained within them.
FAQ's about this vaccine.
"I WON'T be getting vaccinated!"
1.- Can I stop wearing the mask?
2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars, etc. and everyone work normally?
3.- Will I be resistant to Covid?
Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore?
Government Response - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
7.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandparents, can we hug each other?
8.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums operate as per normal thanks to vaccines?
9.- What is the benefit of the vaccine?
Government Response - Hoping the virus won't kill you.
10.- Are you sure it won't kill me?
11.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway (99.7% survival rate) ... Why would I get vaccinated?"
Government Response - To protect others.
12.- So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?
13. - Can you guarantee that I won’t experience adverse affects from taking the vaccine or die from the vaccine itself?
Government Response - No
14. - Since you’re encouraging every Briton or Australian or any other nationality to get vaccinated then when people experience severe adverse reactions or die from the vaccine will they or their families be compensated?
Government response: NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability.
To summarise, the Covid19 vaccine...
Does not give immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won’t get it.
Does not stop you passing it on
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
Does not eliminate the need for business closures.
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
Does not eliminate the need for masking.
Are you in favour of forced (mandatory) vaccinations?
If yes, do you know the answer to the 39 questions below?
1. Name 5 vaccine ingredients.
2. What is MRC-5?
3. What is WI-38?
4. What is vaccine court?
5. What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
6. What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
7. How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
8. How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
9. How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age 16? (70 in US)
10. Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue? If so, which vaccines? And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
11. Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
12. What is an adjuvant?
13. What is an antigen?
14. Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
15. Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
16. What is transverse myelitis?
17. What is encephalopathy?
18. What is the rate of autism in 2017, what was it in 2000? What was it in 1990?
19. What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
20. If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
21. What was the Supreme Court’s statement on vaccines in 2011?
22. Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
23. Can you show me a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines?
24. What is shedding?
25. Do vaccines shed? Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
26. Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
27. What is the VICP?
28. What is SV40?
29. What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)?
30. What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hep B vaccine on day one of life?
31. Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it? If so, for how long?
32. What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2015? From the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
33. What does attenuated mean?
34. Where can I find information about vaccines?
35. Are there vaccine consent forms?
36. Can the vial stopper cause allergic reaction?
37. Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
38. What is NVIC?
39. Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?
COPY & PASTE. Get searching!
You may also want to watch this short documentary.
Downloadable Vaccine Research PDF's and Links