Updated: Jan 9, 2021
The latest numbers from the CDC reveal hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious preexisting conditions as COVID-19 deaths.
OAN Newsroom UPDATED 9:40 AM PT – Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Read the original article here: https://www.oann.com/cdc-reveals-hospitals-counted-heart-attacks-as-covid-19-deaths
See our complimentary article from One America News here. https://cv19news.wixsite.com/main/post/new-cdc-report-says-94-of-covid-deaths-had-underlying-conditions-only-6-died-from-covid-alone
One America’s Pearson Sharp has more, as the CDC counts over 51,000 patients who actually died from heart attacks, as opposed to the Coronavirus.
The latest numbers from the CDC revealed hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious pre-existing conditions as COVID-19 deaths. One America's Pearson Sharp has more as the CDC counts over 51,000 patients who die from heart attacks as opposed to Coronavirus.
The Centers for Disease Control have updated their death counts for Coronavirus and reveal, yet again, that COVID-19 is rarely the actual cause of death among coronavirus patients. According to the CDC themselves, of the 220,000 deaths attributed to the coronavirus, 87,000 of them died from pneumonia and influenza, another 17,000 died from chronic respiratory diseases, and 26,000 died from respiratory distress syndrome. 44,000 patients died from hypertensive diseases, 23,000 died from heart disease, and a whopping 28,000 died from cardiac arrest and heart failure.
Yet all of these, even patients who died from heart attacks were marked down as dying from the coronavirus. Doctors who spoke with one American News explained that 131,000 patients who are being considered COVID-19 deaths already had life-ending diseases including cancer, dementia, and even end-stage renal failure. And according to the CDC again, if you look at place of death, you'll see that some 10,000 patients who died from Covid were on hospice care meaning they were terminally ill to begin with and we're already expected to die. Doctors tell One America News that all of these patients were critically ill and likely died from their pre-existing conditions without any help from the coronavirus. However, they explained that the CARES Act, passed by Congress in March, gives hospitals a 20% bonus on their diagnosis-related group, paid for by Medicare. Essentially, that means doctors are being paid to list deaths as coronavirus without any indication the patient's death was actually Covid-related.
The 1918 Spanish Flu is often used as an example of a comparable pandemic and perhaps it's more comparable than most people realize. According to the National Institutes of Health, and even Dr. Anthony Fauci himself in a 2008 paper, explained that the majority of deaths during the 1918 and 1919 pandemic were not caused by the influenza alone; instead Dr. Fauci says that the vast majority of deaths were caused by bacterial pneumonia, exactly what the CDC shows we're witnessing again today.
The CDC backs these numbers up explaining that coronavirus itself is responsible for just 6% of all deaths listed as coronavirus-related. The other 94% of deaths are due to pre-existing comorbidities including serious illnesses and advanced age. However, despite this report being officially published by the CDC, so far the mainstream media have completely ignored it. Instead continuing to hype a pandemic that seems less dangerous every day.
Should this video or content get censored and removed from YouTube or the web, which is very likely to happen as it becomes a threat to the system, you can download a hard copy from our OneDrive link by clicking on the Downloads tab and registering for free as a site member. Don't worry though, we aren't looking to send you a lot of emails but rather to mitigate who can access our online folder. You may receive automated notices whenever we post a new article, once we set up that notification feature. While you are here, please consider supporting our work financially to keep this valuable research going. Click on the Memberships tab and choose a support plan that works for you.
Watch our growing library of embedded videos, audios, podcasts, and slideshows, and read the extensive database of research articles on this independent free press news site at www.cv19news.ca.